What is the Create! Art hub?
It’s the space where art and wellbeing meet.
You subscribe to the online art hub on a monthly basis and get instant access a wide range of content including 2 LIVE classes every month.
It’s an online space where you can:
- Immerse yourself in the relaxing practice of creating art
- Lose yourself in a live or recorded art lesson
- Learn the basics and then build on your newfound confidence by delving into our massive collection of art workshops and skill-building sessions
- Discover the world of art history and learn from the great masters of art
- Surprise yourself by creating beautiful art work on a regular basis
- Experiment with materials you have never used before or hone your skills in those you have
- Share your artistic endeavours in the our Facebook group, where you can join up with other members of the hub.
You can access live sessions or video content which includes:
- A live monthly art skills class
- A live monthly artist workshop
- A vast array of video recordings of art classes in our archive
- A discovery video course which takes you step step through how to use each art material
Discover a wide menu of relaxing art classes, lessons and sessions:
- From pencil drawing sketches, to pastel drawings, to watercolour paintings, to messing about with acrylics and inks. Our live art skills courses provide something for everyone.
- Learn about artists from different eras, genres and cultures with our monthly art lecture and workshop. Learn about the artist and then immerse yourself into their world by creating an artwork using the style of the artist.
- The amazingly comprehensive discovery video course allows you to build your skills gradually over time covering all the main materials used in art creation
- Our archives of past classes allow you to find something that will suit your newfound skills and help you stretch and develop them further.
Who is behind the hub?
I'm Helen and I run Create! art school, based in Nottingham, UK. With 20 years experience of teaching art to all ages and stages, I am the perfect antidote to a busy, stressful work life. I have an ability to make creating art seem simple and will help you carve out an oasis of calm and tranquility in your day. Or access the classes after the event to provide the perfect a wind down after work or day to day activities.
Terms and conditions:
NB This is a rolling subscription and will renew every month unless you cancel.
By purchasing this product you agree to our terms of business.
You can read these here: https://www.createartschool.co.uk/legal